He just told me that he realized that everything was his fault and that he stopped trying the way he used to because he got “too comfortable” with me and us. He said I deserved the universe and he only gave me the bare minimum. He said he never wants to be with anyone but me. He said he’ll either die alone as a Navy Seal or die married to me. He said everything he’s going to do in life is going to be to prove himself to both myself and him. He said it was all his fault and that he loves me so much. He said he wishes he could go back and write me all those letters I wanted and post pictures of me all over Instagram. He said I’m the best woman on the planet and to never settle. He said he wouldn’t ever want me to settle.
But he was drunk, absolutely plastered.
It’s sad that everything he’s saying to me while drunk has made me feel a type of comfort I haven’t felt before through this.
I will forever hold this conversation so near to my heart. I know he was drunk but I don’t wanna know whether he meant it or not. Hearing him say it though was everything to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment