Saturday, June 16, 2018

Boyfriend? Grieved. Best Friend? Missing Him Like Crazy

Hey there my friends!
As I said before, I'm okay with being sad now. I'm okay with the knowing that we aren't together anymore. I miss Wayne so very much though. I miss the jokes we made and the laughs we shared. He and I could joke til we had tears in our eyes and we could talk about nothing all through the night. Before being my boyfriend he was my best friend. We would frequently speak in meme and just laugh. That was my favorite part of the relationship: the laughter. Because people can say little jokes and make you giggle or let out that little breath of air that's barely even half of an attempt at a laugh but he had a way of filling up my heart and mind with laughter that made my bellyache like no other. He and I both have a cheesy and funky sense of humor that wasn't quite the same but they complimented each other so perfectly, in ways I didn’t know my humor could be filled. I know he is already moving on and making future plans without me, not necessarily with other girls but just things for his life. I’m glad he isn’t extremely sad the way I am but I just don’t understand how he can just go back to his normal life. He’s hanging out with his old friends again. They don’t know the new Wayne who just started to like avocado or the one who started having a new outlook on things like church. He was MY best friend and now he’s back with the people who let him go out of mind when he went out of sight. He was my every thought, my every purpose, my everyday, my everything.
Does he miss his everyday? Because that used to be me. I used to be his every day and at some point it changed.

Oh the things I would do to see him smile one more time or hear his laugh again. It’s hard knowing I’ll never be the cause of his bellyaching laughters again or the person who paints a beautiful gigantic grin on his everso perfectly tanned face.

Ya te extraño.

No comments:

Post a Comment